Greetings,
I may have mentioned once, twice, a hundred times or so, that I LOVE Law & Order. It's pretty much my favorite show of all time. And why not? It's amazing. Everything you need to make a show great, it had. I mean, it was on for twenty years, so it couldn't have been that bad. Now I've posted several things pertaining to this franchise. I even did a Top Ten episodes list back in 2010, right after the show got (sigh and teardrop) cancelled. But as I looked back, I realized that was not enough. Not at all. I just kind of threw that list together, just to do it. And that's not good, because I have far too much respect for this show. But I came up with something to fix that.
I am devoting this entire month on my blog to the greatness that is Law & Order. And I'm talking just the original. Love the others a lot, but they'll have to step aside this time. I'll be posting everyday, and, in some cases, more than once a day, so I can cover all that I need and want to. I'm going to be doing profiles where I briefly discuss all the great characters we've had, not to mention all the amazing people who played them. Also, I will, in ten parts, be discussing my personal Top One Hundred episodes. Yeah, you heard me. And I'll be saying some things about the legacy this wonderful show has given us. Oh, and the celebrity name dropping will be out of control. Hey, it's not my fault they kept casting guest stars who were or would be famous. I'm glad they did, though.
Now, if you are a fan, this is for you. I'm not even kidding about that, because there will be spoilers like crazy in all of these posts, both for the episodes and the life cycle of the characters. Still, I could just copy every script of every episode onto this blog (not gonna, though) and I'd still tell you to watch it, because it's all about the experience. That's what Law & Order was. And this is my way to be even a small part of it.
Like I said, I'll be posting every day, so keep up. Best way is to follow me on this blog or the Twitter or the Facebook. I hope all of my fellow fans enjoy this, and, should this ever reach anyone directly involved with the show, I hope they see what respect I have for them and their work, and how grateful I am for this whole adventure.
Love and full moons,
Becky the Writer