Greetings,
I am a writer who has self-published a few books. Poetry books, to be specific. Although, I do have some novels waiting in the wings as well. I never, in a blog post, delved hardcore into what they're about or what inspired me to write them, so I thought I should start doing that now that I'm selling them again. See, I took then off the market for a while so I could improve the insides, the formatting and front matter and whatnot, just so they can look the best that they possibly can. Sorry to everyone who bought copies before. Not that there were that many people who did that. Actually, looking back, I'm glad that there aren't a lot of copies floating around in the world. I mean, the poems are the same, but things just look better now.
Anyway, as I was saying, I wanted to go through each of my books and talk about them. I especially wanted to do that with my first book, because it's got a lot of stuff that covers a wide range of subject matter. A very wide range. And I want people to know exactly what I was writing about and what my intentions were with all these stories I was telling. As far as the other books go, I just really would love to talk about them. I do love talking about writing and inspiration.
So, over the next several days, I will be sharing my thoughts about the books I've published so far. As new ones get added to the list, I will talk about those, too. I hope you enjoy it and I hope it gives you insight on what I do as a writer, if you ever want to read my work outside of this blog.
Love and full moons,
Becky the Writer