Tuesday, January 1, 2019

New Year, New Beginnings

Greetings,

It has been a while. I think about six months. So, to all of my regular readers, I apologize, but things have been happening. Or not happening. Depending on how you look at it. I'll explain.

The last time I posted was back in June, where I talked about how I felt I had maybe lost my passion for writing this blog. I think I did, but that's what happens in life sometimes. I also had been going through some personal things that made me not want to do much writing of any kind. However, things are getting better. They're not perfect, but I am surviving. Now I'm going to start seeing what I'm going to do with my life.

So, what I am going to try to do is get back into blogging again. I'm not sure if it will continue, as I am not sure if I truly am meant to do it anymore. And I don't want to do anything that I am not passionate about. In the meantime, I made a few changes to things I have already posted, some small, some huge. I basically took out a lot of what I had done to see if I can concentrate on being more focused on what I'm going to do here. I just took out a lot of filler that I added during times where I was posting just to say that I posted. I pretty much left up all the entertainment stuff, reviews and all that, because that's what my focus was to begin with. Anyway, like I said, we'll see. If I'm supposed to keep doing this, I will. If not, then no.

The point is this. I have so much to look forward to this year. After everything I went through, I am looking to change my life for the better in so many ways, something I've already starting doing.

I look forward to all the good that will happen in 2019. Whether it's here on this blog or elsewhere, I trust that those good things will come.


Love and full moons,
Becky the Writer