Sunday, September 7, 2014

Cinematic Writers Week

Greetings,

A while back I informed everyone here that I may not be posting much on this blog due to the fact that I would be working overtime on my books. Well, that is exactly what I've been doing. And it's hard work, being a writer, especially if you do it right. I certainly hope I'm doing it right. It is also, again if done right, something that can lead one to having a very rich life. I love what I do, and some people appreciate that. Others, not so much. Still, I think some of the best exposure people get to the life of a writer can come by way of films.

So, starting tomorrow, in honor of the work of all writers out there, I will spend a week dedicated to movies that give everyone a glimpse into the life of writers. There are quite a few of these films, so I tried to narrow it down while still being a bit diverse. I wanted to show how writing can affect people's lives and what their process might be, for better or worse. Some are known, some are not. I like them all. Some more than others, but at the very least, I like them all.

If you are a writer, then I say this week is dedicated to you. If you are not, then I hope you read these reviews even more, enough to want to see the films and find out what we do.

Love and full moons,
Becky the Writer