Greetings,
So, I'm a girl, right. And as such, I occasionally like things that may be put in the category of being girly. For example, I like the fashion. Yes, I know. It's just clothes, as I have been told numerous times. Perhaps, it is the artist in me which leads me to believe that it goes beyond that. See, much like the overlords of Broadway who can literally turn ANYTHING into a musical, we artists can take any seemingly mundane activity and call it creative. For real, though, there is quite an art to putting a halfway decent outfit together. I should know. I think the problem that many people have with the world of fashion is when things get out of hand, when one's outward appearance begins to control their life, and what suffers is who they are on the inside. So is there anyone out there who can help us ladies balance our outer and inner beauty so that they both can flourish? Yes, there is. Her name is Tiffany Hendra, and, in this post today, I am going to tell you all why the world needs someone like her in it.
One day I was searching around on the You Tube, looking for fashion tips and whatnot, and something interesting caught my eye. It was a web series entitled Sanctuary of Style hosted by the aforementioned Tiffany Hendra. So I decided to check it out, and what follows is a lesson in not judging a book by its cover, something that I occasionally still do. I clicked on an episode, and as soon as I saw her, I thought that there was no way she was going to be able to help me. Seriously, this woman is drop dead gorgeous and thin, and my guess is that she may have been born that way. (Don't forget to thank God for your genes, pretty people!) Needless to say, I was not exactly born that way, and I figured that this woman would only have tips for, you know, her own kind, so to speak. I was wrong. Very wrong.
Turns out, I have gotten so many tips from her on how to get myself to my full-on prettiest. That makes me happy. And, despite what some people may try and tell you, there is nothing wrong with trying to look your best and taking pleasure in doing so. It does not make you shallow or superficial if you care about how you look. So there! But, as I was speaking on before, how we look is only a part of what can make us beautiful. As cliche as this has become, sadly, what we are on the inside does matter, too. Thankfully, Tiffany gives us a hand with that, as well.
In amongst all the episodes where we learn about clothes and accessories and 'make your face pretty' stuff, she always manages to give us what we truly need as women. She talks about being motivated, using your potential to its fullest, knowing that you're loved and even prayer. And all of this, she does in a very sincere way. I know I have made mention several times about how much I am not a fan of disingenuous people, but Tiffany is certainly not one of them. You can see that she truly does care about the women out there who are taking her advice. She really does want us to be the best that we can be, both for ourselves and those around us, so we can be a blessing to the world. And if we can look fabulous while doing it - YAY!
So I can think of nothing better to do than honor a woman who does these things for us. We all need a little encouragement and inspiration in our lives, and Tiffany is someone who is happy to give it. You can see what an amazing spirit she has and how grateful to God she is for everything in her life, like her career, her friends, her family and especially her husband, Aaron, who is a great guy, a wonderfully talented musician, and, let's just say it, really good looking! Seriously, though, Aaron Hendra, look him up, because he does have some great music.
Anyway, to wrap this up, go online and find this woman. Sanctuary of Style. You will not regret it. And all I can say is that goodness begets goodness, and Tiffany Hendra is putting a lot of that out into the world. By continually blessing us, she will, no doubt, continue to be blessed in her own life. That's how God works, and she is proof of it.
Love and full moons,
Becky the Writer