Friday, December 31, 2010

Top Ten Law and Order Episodes

Greetings,

If you've come for a Top Ten Law and Order episode list, good for you. However, I've made some changes. I originally made this list at the end of 2010, right when the show ended and before I got my massive complete series DVD collection. So, in lieu of a Top Ten, I've done a Top One Hundred. Yes, you can do that with a show that lasted twenty years. If you have read THIS list before, first, thank you for returning, and second, I've made changes to my Top Ten episodes. That can happen when, the first time, you're throwing a list together quickly, trying to narrow it down to only and still also being slightly distraught over the cancellation. However, those episodes did still make the Top One Hundred. So, thanks again, for visiting, and now go ahead and search for more Law and Order goodness.


Love and full moons,
Becky the Writer